Item:Pair of tiny gossamer wings dappled in rainbow hues
|pair of tiny gossamer wings dappled in rainbow hues|
|Look:||Formed from wispy bits of silk stretched over a fragile wire frame, the diminutive wings are attached to a harness knitted from iridescent green yarn. Bouncing with the wearer's every movement, the flimsy wings are dotted, flecked, speckled and spotted with every color in the rainbow.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||12 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Split Personalities (3), Split Personalities (1), Colorfully painted prop case splashed with flame-hued glitter swirls|
- STUDY: As you study the wings, you think you could probably pull, push, rub, turn and clean them.
- PULL: You reach over your shoulders to pull each wing out to its maximum length. With a determined look on your face, you straighten your shoulders. Surely, it'll work this time!
- PUSH: Bowing your shoulders slightly, you lower your head in defeat. As you tug the bottom tips of your wings to pull them shut, you wonder if maybe next time will work.
- RUB: You roll your shoulders experimentally, making your wings bounce against you, and flex your knees. For a brief moment, you feel yourself airborne! Glancing down, you realize it was just your imagination.
- TURN: You move your shoulders and arms, trying to flap your wings. Did they just move a little? You eagerly raise your arms above your head and begin spinning in place. After a moment, you begin to feel dizzy and come to a stop, almost falling over.
- CLEAN: You thoughtfully bite your lower lip as you oil your wings before polishing them. Proper maintenance is key, if you expect to ever fly with these.