Item:Pair of shireli lace-trimmed slippers with lofty windsteel heels
|pair of shireli lace-trimmed slippers with lofty windsteel heels|
|Look:||Delicate applique of eyelash-fringed lace is exquisitely layered over buttery soft kidskin to create these elegant and understated shoes. Slender heels of whorl-patterned windsteel raise the back of each slipper by several inches to create height when worn.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 750,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Limited Treasures (3), Ermine-trimmed capelet of rich cashmere pinned with an empty brooch|
- STUDY: You think that you could KICK, TAP, TURN, RUB, POINT or PULL the lace-trimmed slippers.
- KICK: You glance down and kick absentmindedly at the ground with the toe of your lace-trimmed slippers.
- TAP: You knock the heel of one of your lace-trimmed slippers against the side of the other, causing some dirt on the sole to come loose.
- TURN: You plant a toe of one of your lace-trimmed slippers in the ground and suddenly start spinning. You slowly come to a stop, leaning to one side, feeling rather dizzy.
- RUB: You brush your hand over your lace-trimmed slippers, checking the security of the fasteners.
- POINT: You raise yourself slowly up on the tip-toes of your lace-trimmed slippers, trying not to grimace while doing so.
- PULL: You fall to your knees, scuffing your lace-trimmed slippers in the process.