Item:Pair of polished black dress boots piped with crocodile skin
|pair of polished black dress boots piped with crocodile skin|
|Look:||The beading around the top and the piping down the sides of these boot shafts have been made from crocodile skin specially treated to enhance its pliability. The leather used to fashion the boots themselves is also highly polished, creating contrasting textures.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 25,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Pair of white fur boots decorated with a snowbeast face, Pair of stained boar-hide boots with worn soles, Pair of dipped-side brown suede boots|
- TURN: You turn your boots inside out and something looks very different.
- Becomes a pair of dipped-side brown suede boots
- RUB: You rub your boots and notice there is a difference.
- SHAKE: You shake your boots and something seems to change.
- WAVE: You wave your boots and something appears to have changed.
- Becomes a pair of polished black dress boots piped with crocodile skin