Item:Pair of dipped-side brown suede boots
|pair of dipped-side brown suede boots|
|Look:||Snuggly fitted to the foot, these boots have been fashioned with v notches on both sides of the ankles which causes them to slip off easily -- especially when worn in muck.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 25,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Traveler's knapsack (2), Pair of white fur boots decorated with a snowbeast face, Pair of stained boar-hide boots with worn soles, Pair of polished black dress boots piped with crocodile skin, Item:Traveler's knapsack (2), Curse of the Ghost Ship|
- TURN: You turn your boots inside out and something looks very different.
- Becomes a pair of dipped-side brown suede boots
- RUB: You rub your boots and notice there is a difference.
- SHAKE: You shake your boots and something seems to change.
- WAVE: You wave your boots and something appears to have changed.