Item:Pair of inexpensive fawn-colored boots
|pair of inexpensive fawn-colored boots|
|Look:||The light tan boots have straps with gilt buckles at the instep and knee.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 6,875 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Force of Habit (2), Force of Habit (1)|
- STUDY: You feel that you can CLEAN the fawn-colored boots if you had some shoe polish. You could also DANCE, TAP, RUB, KICK or MARCH with the fawn-colored boots.
- DANCE: You leap into a fighting stance, ready for action!
- TAP: You tap your foot against the ground, debating your next move.
- RUB: You reach down and rub a smudge from your fawn-colored boots.
- KICK: You kick your fawn-colored boots at the ground, stirring up a small cloud of dust.
- MARCH: You stomp your fawn-colored boots, sending dried mud and dirt flying about the area.
- CLEAN (no polish): You lick your finger and attempt to rub some dirt off your fawn-colored boots, but it doesn't do much good. Perhaps if you had some polish, you could do a better job.
- CLEAN (with polish): You take a moment to brush the dirt and grime from your fawn-colored boots. Then, using a spare cloth and your <color> polish, you work at improving the appearance of your fawn-colored boots. After considerable effort and time, you feel that the fawn-colored boots look much better.
- CLEAN (with wrong color polish): You glance and the <color> polish and sigh, wishing that you had the proper color to do the job right. You brush the dirt and grime from the fawn-colored boots and set to work polishing them. After considerable effort and time, you feel that the fawn-colored boots look a bit better.