Item:Pair of drop earrings adorned with jet beads and sapphire tears
|pair of drop earrings adorned with jet beads and sapphire tears|
|Look:||Each earring is fashioned from three fine chains of graduated lengths suspended from a sapphire stud. The individual chains terminate in a faceted jet bead placed above a polished sapphire teardrop.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 25,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Curse of the Ghost Ship|
- STUDY: You think you can tap, rub, turn, eat and lick the drop earrings.
- TAP: You flick your drop earrings with the tip of your finger. It swings gently to and fro, glinting faintly with reflected light.
- RUB: You trace the tip of your finger along the edge of your drop earrings.
- TURN (held): You twixt your drop earrings between your fingers.
- TURN (worn): You twist your drop earrings.
- EAT (held): You nibble on your drop earrings.
- LICK (held): You run the tip of your tongue along the edge of your drop earrings.