Item:Pair of copper pendant earrings
|pair of copper pendant earrings|
|Look:||Strung on a thread-fine chain, three etched copper disks are designed to sway and chime at every movement of the wearer's head. The first and smallest disk bears a star symbol, with a crescent moon and a blazing sun adorning the second and third.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Curse of the Ghost Ship|
The pendant earrings is obviously a specially made item.
- STUDY: You think you can tap, rub, turn, eat and lick the pendant earrings.
- TAP: You flick your pendant earrings with the tip of your finger. It swings gently to and fro, glinting faintly with reflected light.
- RUB: You trace the tip of your finger along the edge of your pendant earrings.
- TURN (worn): You twist your pendant earrings.
- TURN (holding): You twixt your pendant earrings between your fingers.
- EAT (holding): You nibble on your pendant earrings.
- LICK (holding): You run the tip of your tongue along the edge of your pendant earrings.