Item:Pair of boots with low heels
|pair of <color> boots with low heels|
|Look:||The dyed leather of these sturdy boots have been waxed to help shed water.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Sew It Seams|
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- STUDY - Thinking about the boots, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, BOUNCE, CLEAN, FIDGET, KICK, PAT, PROD, REMOVE, ROLL, RUB, and WEAR it.
- ADJUST - You tug and yank at your russet boots, striving for the optimal fit.
- BOUNCE - You bounce up and down on the balls of your feet.
- CLEAN - You remove some dirt from your russet boots.
- FIDGET - You tap the toe of one of your russet boots.
- KICK - You stomp on the ground, grinding the heels of your russet boots into the ground hard.
- PAT - You pat your russet boots absently.
- PROD - You dig around in your russet boots, hunting for a stone that is stuck inside.
- REMOVE - You remove your russet boots from your feet.
- ROLL - You slowly rock back and forth on the soles of your russet boots.
- RUB - You rub one of your russet boots against the other.
- WEAR - You slide your russet boots on your feet.