Item:Painted mime marionette
|painted mime marionette|
|Look:||The face of this tiny wooden puppet has been painted in bright, lurid colors which contrast sharply with the black silk costume it is wearing. Given a free hand, you think you can PUSH, PULL, TURN, POKE, TAP, RUB, CLEAN, POINT, WAVE, BREAK or SCREAM at the little puppet to make it perform.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 31,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Return to the Keep 431/Incidental loot|
- PUSH: You tug at your mime marionette's strings, causing it to flail its arms as if it were casting a spell!
- PULL: You pull the strings of your mime marionette and send it into a crazy dance!
- TURN: You turn your mime marionette around, twitching the strings to make it trudge wearily along.
- POKE: You jerk the strings of your mime marionette, causing it to shudder under your control before collapsing to the ground -- that'll teach it!
- TAP: Holding the strings at arm's length, you allow your mime marionette to dangle helplessly under your control -- you power freak!
- RUB: You twist the strings tightly for just a second before letting your mime marionette spin in insane circles!
- CLEAN: You untangle the mess of strings attached to your mime marionette. Maybe if you weren't so rough with it, you wouldn't have to do this as often!
- POINT: You point theatrically at a painted mime marionette, twitching the strings to make it take a bow.
- WAVE: You wave at a painted mime marionette, giving its strings a deft twitch to make it wave back.
- SCREAM: You scream a few choice words at your mime marionette. It stares back vacantly.
- BREAK: You try to make your mime marionette dance a wild jig, but only manage to tangle the strings beyond repair! You're going to have to find four new strings if you want to fix it.
- note: this action will damage it and necessitate repair before use again.
- Once broken, all actions will then result in the following message: But it's broken! You'll have to find four strings to fix it, first!