Item:Nightsilk brocade kimono with a pale moonsilk under-robe
|nightsilk brocade kimono with a pale moonsilk under-robe|
|Look:||Heavy folds of inky black brocade shift smoothly over the close-fitting under-robe woven from fluid, Xibar-hued silk.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 190,937 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height (50 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Sumptuous Silks (3), Sumptuous Silks (2)|
- You fiddle with your kimono, but the complex Elothean construction leaves you baffled.
- PULL: You pull your sleeves up to your elbows with one elegant motion.
- PUSH: You give a small shrug of your shoulders, sending the long bell sleeves of your kimono over your hands before crossing your arms in front of you, hands tucked in the opposite sleeves.
- SHAKE: You adjust the supple folds of your kimono, creating the effect of a rippling waterfall of silk around you.
- RUB: You smooth the folds of your kimono, taking a moment to appreciate the luxurious silk and high-quality construction.