|Look:||The lurid stone is nearly opaque, and is mostly a dark red color with green malachite splotches throughout it.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 250,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Weathered ilomba chest with vardite hinges|
You are fairly sure that the cinnabar is a gem that was commissioned by an unknown and obviously corrupt entity. You also think that you can turn, gaze, rub, push, and tap the cinnabar.
- TURN: You carefully turn your Necromancer cinnabar, sending motes of refracted lurid red and green color across the floor.
- GAZE: You gaze into the Necromancer cinnabar and see thick veins of blood red that criss-cross with faded green.
- RUB: You gently rub the Necromancer cinnabar, making it sparkle with a lurid red and green shimmer.
- PUSH: You gently press your fingers along the underside of your Necromancer cinnabar, drawing attention to the lurid red and green gem.
- TAP: You tap your fingers lightly against your Necromancer cinnabar, moving it about enough to let it sparkle with a lurid red and green color.