Item:Necklace of chitinous iridescent insect wings surrounding a loimic pendant
|necklace of chitinous iridescent insect wings surrounding a loimic pendant|
|Look:||Tinged with indigo opalescence, the dark metal is worked into a perfect octagonal shape.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 937,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Harawep Shrine 425|
- STUDY: You think you can tap, rub, turn, eat and lick the necklace.
- TAP: You flick your necklace with the tip of your finger.
- RUB: You run a finger down the length of your necklace.
- TURN: You twist your necklace around your finger.
- EAT: You chew on the end of your necklace.
- LICK: You run the tip of your tongue along the length of your necklace.