Item:Moon Mage tourmaline
|Moon Mage tourmaline|
|Look:||A translucent and cabochon piece of crystal, the gem fades subtly from Xibar blue to Katamba black and finally to Yavash red in a single gradient.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 250,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Weathered ilomba chest with vardite hinges|
You are fairly sure that the tourmaline is a gem that was commissioned by the Moon Mage Guild.<br\> You also think that you can turn, gaze, rub, push, and tap the tourmaline.
- TURN: You carefully turn your Moon Mage tourmaline, sending motes of refracted translucent red, black, and blue color across the ground.
- GAZE: You gaze into the Moon Mage tourmaline and see a full Yavash, Xibar, and Katamba, all in conjunction with one another.
- RUB: You gently rub the Moon Mage tourmaline, making it sparkle with a translucent red, black, and blue shimmer.
- PUSH: You gently press your fingers along the underside of your Moon Mage tourmaline, drawing attention to the translucent red, black, and blue gem.
- TAP: You tap your fingers lightly against your Moon Mage tourmaline, moving it about enough to let it sparkle with a translucent red, black, and blue color.