Item:Mistglass faesoul blossoms
|mistglass faesoul blossoms|
|Look:||Artistic liberty has been taken with these abstract representations of the delicate faesoul flower. Translucent blue-white metal forms each of the slightly downward sloping petals and the bloom's central filamentous fringe. At the heart of each ghostly blossom is a pale green crystal, its faceted surface throwing off an array of soft, pastel hues in the light. Natural adhesive backs each of the fragile flowers, allowing them to cling to the wearer's face.|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Tildi's Blooms (2), Tildi's Blooms (1)|
- WEAR: You carefully attach some mistglass faesoul blossoms onto your face, resulting in: Your right eye is surrounded by an elaborate pattern of faesoul flowers wrought from ghostly blue-white mistglass petals. Pale green crystals, their faceted surfaces glinting with a range of pastel hues, dot the center of each delicate bloom.
- TAP: You lightly drum your fingers against some mistglass faesoul blossoms attached to your face. Stylish!
- RUB: You rub some mistglass faesoul blossoms.
- PUSH: You push lightly on some mistglass faesoul blossoms, touching your face lightly with your fingertips.
- PULL: You tug a bit on some mistglass faesoul blossoms, running your fingers against your face in the process.
- TURN: You lightly twist your faesoul blossoms, making sure everything is secured firmly to your face.