Item:Miniature porcelain ballerina with cracks splintering across her pallid skin
|miniature porcelain ballerina with cracks splintering across her pallid skin|
|Look:||This Elven figurine has been fractured in places, alabaster flesh chipped away to reveal the featureless glaes dwelling within her pallid anatomy. One sanguine eye and rosebud lips are all that remain of her ruined face, and most of her silver-gilt hair has been torn from its tightly wound coil. Blood-red slashes mar her once-white attire, staining the bodice, tutu, and slippers. The blue-black glaes glows faintly in dim light, illuminating the full extent of the damage dealt to the delicate dancer.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,625,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Spacious flat-top travel trunk plastered with numerous faded sideshow posters, Limited Treasures (1)|
- You think that the ballerina is a siegery toy. It is a female soldier.
- The porcelain ballerina does not belong to you. You'll need to TURN her to make her yours.
- You think you can DROP the porcelain ballerina to have her join in on a siegery game.
- You can also PUSH the porcelain ballerina when on the ground to have her attack.
- You can REPAIR the porcelain ballerina when broken.
- The miniature porcelain ballerina executes a technically perfect arabesque. She sustains the elongated pose as a pool of shadows forms beneath her. The umbral mass flows over <castle location> and then constricts, causing it to crack!
- The miniature porcelain ballerina's body goes limp as an umbral shade rips itself from her fractured form. Siezing <opposing soldier>, wispy tentacles wrapped tight around its prey, the shade forces her into a violent, frenzied dance.
- The miniature porcelain ballerina circles <opposing soldier> with quick cat-like steps. Whip-like tendrils extend from her shadow, but the ballerina manages to reel them back in, saving her opponent from a violent assault.
- The miniature porcelain ballerina retreats, leaping away from her shadow. Body arched to one side and feet crossed, her pose resembles a pallid fish rising above murky waters before she lands, the shadow close behind her.
- The miniature porcelain ballerina retreats, throwing herself into a high, split-leg leap that draws her from the fight. She stumbles upon landing, more cracks crisscrossing her fragile form as the shade within her visibly fights for control.
- The miniature porcelain ballerina sinks gracefully to the ground in defeat. The umbral mass visible within her fractured form appears to dissipate. What remains of her ruined visage is transformed into a beatific expression as she grows still.