Item:Miniature harlequin partially transmuted into a grotesque atramentous crow
|miniature harlequin partially transmuted into a grotesque atramentous crow|
|Look:||Disturbingly life-like, the human portions of this asymmetrical form have been carved from translucent blue-white mistglass. Hazy metal flecks speckle the iridescent ink-black feathers covering more than half of its horrifically twisted face and body, its visage caught between man and avian. Tattered remnants of a dark thornweave costume hang loosely from its stooped frame, the shreds of matte, diamond-patterned fabric revealing glimpses of blood-streaked plumage emerging from split and furrowed skin.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 850,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Spacious flat-top travel trunk plastered with numerous faded sideshow posters, Limited Treasures (1)|
- You think that the harlequin is a siegery toy. It is a small soldier.
- The miniature harlequin does not belong to you. You'll need to TURN it to make it yours.
- You think you can DROP the miniature harlequin to have it join in on a siegery game.
- You can also PUSH the miniature harlequin when on the ground to have it attack.
- You can REPAIR the miniature harlequin when broken.
- The miniature mutated harlequin, uncoordinated on mismatched legs, advances with an odd hopping gait. Distracting its prey with the sweep of one deformed wing, the mutant stabs <opposing soldier> with a hard strike from its thick beak.
- The miniature mutated harlequin attempts to ambush <opposing soldier>, but <he/she/it> manages to evade the onslaught. The mutant's neck extends forward as it releases a series of grating caws.
- The miniature mutated harlequin bobs around in a strange dance, gesticulating wildly at the opposition as it caws out a loud, taunting threat.
- The miniature mutated harlequin's deformed head tilts to the side as it stares balefully at the opposition in silence.
- The miniature mutated harlequin's misshapen form collapses to the ground with a squelching thud. Slightly raising one grotesque wing, the mutant hides its face beneath the fall of gore-stained plumage and grows still.