Item:Miniature fortune teller enveloped in layers of garishly bright treasureweave
|miniature fortune teller enveloped in layers of garishly bright treasureweave|
|Look:||This figurine's gaunt, withered form is nearly lost amid the abundant clutter of homespun fabric piled on top of her. Resembling a rumpled patchwork quilt assaulted by a rainbow, scraps of glittered gemfire velvet, subtly ridged scalene, shimmering zerarin wool, and downy soft dragonar unite to create a dizzying spiral of clashing hues and textures. Claw-like ivory hands clutch a faceted night diamond orb, the midnight purple jewel revealing a constellation of countless silvery specks in dim lighting.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 937,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Spacious flat-top travel trunk plastered with numerous faded sideshow posters, Limited Treasures (1)|
- You think that the teller is a siegery toy. It is a female soldier.
- The fortune teller does not belong to you. You'll need to TURN her to make her yours.
- You think you can DROP the fortune teller to have her join in on a siegery game.
- You can also PUSH the fortune teller when on the ground to have her attack.
- You can REPAIR the fortune teller when broken.
- The miniature fortune teller gazes at her night diamond orb with a look of confusion and intones, "You will experience an unexpected rain of... frog." A massive green frog lands on <castle location> with a loud croak before hopping away.
- The miniature fortune teller holds out her night diamond orb and asks <opposing soldier> to look into it. She says, "It will show you the future." When her opponent is suitably distracted, the fortune teller delivers a swift kick!
- The miniature fortune teller closes her eyes and presses a hand to her forehead as she begins to murmur. After a moment she cracks open one eye and wrinkles her nose. She darkly intones, "The future is murky, best try again later."
- The miniature fortune teller peers deeply into her night diamond orb. When nothing happens she shakes it a few times before slapping it with the flat of her hand. Huffing out a breath she mutters, "Must be the weather."
- The miniature fortune teller looks extremely surprised as she is struck down. Her wizened corpse sinks into the voluminous layers of treasureweave, the gaudy fabric winding around her still form like a crazed rainbow shroud.