Item:Miniature clown garbed in jester's attire flashing a terrible wide-mouthed grin
|miniature clown garbed in jester's attire flashing a terrible wide-mouthed grin|
|Look:||Chalky greasepaint obscures this portly figurine's original appearance, painting it with exaggerated features dominated by an overlarge mouth that gapes wide to reveal rows of shark-like teeth. Tailored from absinthe green and black madun, the ill-fitting, particolored costume stretches tight over the clown's pot-belly and bags loosely everywhere else. Tarnished black threads woven into the brocade create a shadowy pall that falls across the pattern of skulls and headless skeletons decorating the fabric.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 750,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Spacious flat-top travel trunk plastered with numerous faded sideshow posters, Limited Treasures (1)|
- You think that the clown is a siegery toy. It is a male soldier.
- The miniature clown does not belong to you. You'll need to TURN him to make him yours.
- You think you can DROP the miniature clown to have him join in on a siegery game.
- You can also PUSH the miniature clown when on the ground to have him attack.
- You can REPAIR the miniature clown when broken.
- The miniature maniacal clown capers around <opposing soldier>, giggling in between making loud flatulent noises with his gruesome mouth. Tossing down a lurid yellow orb, the clown runs away as its shatters, releasing a choking sulfur cloud!
- The miniature maniacal clown gives a creepy giggle as he pulls a giant salt shaker from his baggy pants and sprinkles salt onto <castle location>. Mouth gaping wide, the clown takes a huge chunk out of the structure and chews.
- The miniature maniacal clown tosses a lurid yellow orb at <opposing soldier>, but the projectile is deflected and rolls back at the clown. Shrieking, he tries to run away, but is caught up in the choking cloud of sulfur released by the orb!
- The miniature maniacal clown reveals some colorful balls doused in naphtha. Striking his teeth together, he produces a spark that ignites the orbs. Beginning to juggle the flaming balls, the clown peruses the field for his next victim.
- The miniature maniacal clown's mouth gapes open in a massive yawn, revealing rows of shark-like teeth. Scratching idly at himself, he pulls a still smoldering cigarillo from behind one ear and has a quick smoke break.
- The miniature maniacal clown stomps around and throws a tantrum. He loudly shouts, "This game was rigged! Ugh, this is so stupid! I demand a rematch! No, better yet, I qui--" His tirade is cut short as the clown freezes in place. The tinny echo of a tiny violin playing a sad song echoes through the figurine's wide open mouth.