Item:Miniature Commodore Yhur figurine topped by a stylish powdered wig
|miniature Commodore Yhur figurine topped by a stylish powdered wig|
|Look:||Carved from pale alabaster, the Kaldar strikes a haughty pose, his ruby-red lips curved into a smug grin. His outrageous outfit, frilly with froths of ruffled Albarian lace, is highlighted by a hot-pink greatcloak with golden epaulets, a pink grendel skin waistcoat, a magenta-hued firesilk sash and a pair of black trousers tucked into thigh high boots with pointed toes and high heels. A black Commodore's hat adorned with a ruby-eyed skull and crossbones holds his curly powdered wig into place.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 812,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Siegery Shop (1)|
Note: This is an Epic siegery figure, and can level beyond what the basic pieces can manage.
- You think that the figurine is a siegery toy. It is a male Warrior Mage.
- The Yhur figurine does not belong to you. You'll need to TURN him to make him yours.
- You think you can DROP the Yhur figurine to have him join in on a siegery game.
- You can also PUSH the Yhur figurine when on the ground to have him attack.
- You can REPAIR the Yhur figurine when broken.
- The miniature Commodore Yhur looks bored as he takes up a lackadaisical fencing stance. Circling <opposing figurine>, he executes a series of quick strikes and lunges, flawlessly hitting <him/her> each time!
- The miniature Commodore Yhur exchanges his thrusting blade for a modified crossbow. Taking aim, he peppers <opponent's castle location> with a volley of frog-crotch bolts!
- The miniature Commodore Yhur lunges at <opposing figurine>, but <he/she> deflects the thrusting blade!
- The miniature Commodore Yhur begins fanning himself with a lace-trimmed fan. He taunts, "You're boring me with your unrefined attempts at siegery! Where is the style, has it walked the plank? You should join it!"
- The miniature Commodore Yhur catches himself as he fumbles an attack. Striking a lackadaisical fencing stance, Yhur whips the air several times with his thrusting blade, creating an imposing "ZZzzt....zzzzzzt" sound.
- The miniature Commodore Yhur falls to the ground and lands smartly on his backside, dislodging the hat and powdered wig from atop his head. Horrified, his thining hair now revelead, Yhur clutches a hand to his chest and moans, "Oh, Oh I feel faint." Sniffling lightly he topples over backwards and goes deathly still.