Item:Menacing Drogor hand-puppet riding on the back of a shark
|menacing Drogor hand-puppet riding on the back of a shark|
|Look:||The fierce god of the sea, Drogor is depicted as an Elothean man in a floor-length cloak wielding a shark tooth hilted sword. Leaning forward, his stormy grey eyes are narrowed in anger, while one arm is raised as if calling forth the wind. The shark he rides is poised as if in mid-leap through the air, its mouth open to reveal rows of razor-sharp teeth.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 93 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Greeters|
- STUDY: You think that you could wear, tickle, push, pull and remove the hand-puppet (when worn!).
- WEAR: You carefully slip the hand-puppet over your hand and adjust your fingers to just the right spots to manipulate the toy.
- TICKLE: Adjusting your hand within the hand-puppet, you bring your fingers together in a quick tickling motion. The hand-puppet's legs and arms flail in response, resembling a brief moment of panic.
- PUSH: You subtly push the top of your hand upward within the hand-puppet, and it nods its head emphatically in response.
- PULL: You shake your hand from side to side within the hand-puppet, and it shakes its head from side to side in response.
- REMOVE: You carefully slip your hand out from the hand-puppet, taking care not to snag it.