Item:Mechanical ruby-crested penguin
|mechanical ruby-crested penguin|
|Look:|| Blackened metal feathers on the mechanical bird's back contrast against the light silver on its belly. Two bright onyx beads form curious eyes for the penguin, set just below two red cottony feathers on either side of its head.
The mechanical penguin's head is loose, bobbing back and forth on the end of a wire spring.
|Appraised Cost:|| 812 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Sold by Squat Bungalow for 900 LTB points|
Source is Squat Bungalow (2), Squat Bungalow (1)
- POKE: ?
- <Person> gives a ruby-crested mechanical penguin a poke, making it march in place. Its metal feathered rump waddles back and forth as each foot moves.
- PUSH: You push on the head of a ruby-crested mechanical penguin, making sure it's still secure.
- <Person> pushes the head on a ruby-crested mechanical penguin back into place.
- PULL: ?
- The mechanical penguin's head is bobbling too much to eat right now. You'd best fix it first.
- <Person> pulls the tail on a ruby-crested mechanical penguin. With a whirring of gears, it bends over suddenly, then straightens up with a silvery fish caught in its beak. It tips its head up and the fish disappears -- dinner is served!
- TAP: ?
- <Person> taps the foot of a ruby-crested mechanical penguin. With a whirring of gears, it leaps up into the air, landing awkwardly on its broad feet.
- TURN: ?
- <Person> pushes up on a ruby-crested mechanical penguin 'til its head flies off -- *POP!* -- to bob back and forth at the end of a wobbly metal spring!
- <Person> flicks a finger at the head of a ruby-crested mechanical penguin, sending it bobbing wildly back and forth on its metal spring. *BOING!*
- WAVE: ?
- <Person> pushes a button on <his/her> mechanical penguin. With a whirring noise, its flippers begin to flap up and down as if trying to fly. Silly penguin!