Item:Mechanical ogre with its arms raised over its head
|mechanical ogre with its arms raised over its head|
|Look:||Looking to be in the middle of the charge, the tin creature snarls, exposing tarnished copper teeth. It wears a leather coat, but no other clothes, exposing the gears in its waist that allow its legs to move. A steel key protrudes from a small hole in its back.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 416 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is All Wound Up (1)|
- STUDY: It looks like to wind up your ogre you must TURN the key in its back, then PULL the key out.
- You can also PUSH, RUB, and OPEN a mechanical ogre with its arms raised over its head. You are also certain that you could hurt its feelings by mocking it.
- A mechanical ogre with its arms raised over its head also looks somewhat delicate, and you may want to LOWER it if you want to set it down.
- TURN: You wind up your ogre. You meet very little resistance as you turn the key.
- TURN: You wind up your ogre. You meet a slight amount of resistance as you turn the key.
- TURN: You wind up your ogre. The toy puts up a fair amount of resistance as you turn the key. You believe you can only wind the toy up a little bit more.
- TURN: You wind up your ogre. A click indicates you have wound up the mechanical ogre as much as you can.
- PULL: You pull the key out of your mechanical ogre as you gently set it on the ground.
- With a loud grinding and several clanks, the ogre leaps forward with great energy! Unfortunately, it lands poorly and immediately falls over. The ogre wobbles and spins in a circle with each new attempted step, until finally winding down and coming to a stop.
- You scoop the mechanical ogre back up and reinsert the key into the wind-up slot.
- PUSH: You poke at the mechanical ogre, causing it to walk slowly and deliberately in place.
- RUB: You rub your ogre in an attempt to polish it. It looks better.
- OPEN: You pull up on some of the outside skin of your ogre and peer under it. You are rewarded with a view of a mess of gears and fine clockwork.
- MOCK: You squint at a mechanical ogre with its arms raised over its head and exclaim, "I can't think of anything mean to say to you, but rest assured, you deserve it!" The mechanical ogre remains silent, properly shamed.
- LOWER:You gently lower your mechanical ogre to the ground.