Item:Low-heeled doeskin boots tooled with faint musical scores
|low-heeled doeskin boots tooled with faint musical scores|
|Look:||Designed for comfort, this sensible footwear features a slightly pointed toe and wide cuffs which fold down over the ankle when worn. Elaborate harmonies are faintly burned into the tongue of each boot, the soft fawn leather only a few shades darker than the score. Modest heels crafted of wine-hued albarco featuring dark striations add a touch of color and flair.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||5 length x 3 width x 2 height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (12 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Limited Treasures (3), Dusky rose songsilk cloak with a sheer satin hood adorned with fallen leaves|
- STUDY: You think that you could KICK, TAP, TURN, RUB, POINT or PULL the doeskin boots.
- KICK: You glance down and kick absentmindedly at the ground with the toe of your doeskin boots.
- Others see: <Person> kicks at the ground distractedly with the toe of her doeskin boots.
- TAP: You knock the heel of one of your doeskin boots against the side of the other, causing some dirt on the sole to come loose.
- Others see: <Person> taps one of her doeskin boots against the other, knocking some dirt off the sole.
- TURN: You plant a toe of one of your doeskin boots in the ground and suddenly start spinning. You slowly come to a stop, leaning to one side, feeling rather dizzy.
- Other see: <Person> spins around on one toe of one of her doeskin boots, then wobbles around dizzily as she stops.
- RUB: You brush your hand over your doeskin boots, checking the security of the fasteners.
- Others see: <Person> brushes her hand against her doeskin boots.
- POINT: You raise yourself slowly up on the tip-toes of your doeskin boots, trying not to grimace while doing so.
- Others see: <Person> rises up on the tip-toes of her doeskin boots.
- PULL: You fall to your knees, scuffing your doeskin boots in the process.
- Others see: <Person> falls to her knees.