|<wood type> limb|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Foraging compendium|
- Will find a random <wood type> with each try. For example, a rosewood limb. The list of possible types will be from the woods that can be found while Lumberjacking.
- Note: when using COLLECT, each limb in the pile will be the same <wood type>.
- Both the appraisal value and the weight of each branch will vary depending on the <wood type> found.
- With use in crafting systems like Engineering, this item will produce a low quality, usually in the 30's, stack of lumber with a volume of 3.
- Can be used in the creation of Prayer beads.