Item:Length of salt-stained sailcloth
|length of salt-stained sailcloth|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,875 Kronars|
|Capacity:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height (? stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Curse of the Ghost Ship|
- See feature hider fabrics for a full list of verbs.
- STUDY: You study your salt-stained sailcloth closely, and come to the conclusion that you can do the following things with it: WEAR, REMOVE, RAISE, LOWER, PUSH, PULL.
You're pretty sure if you wound the salt-stained sailcloth around your head and then RAISED it, the item would hide your face as well as anything you are wearing on your head.
- WEAR: You carefully wind your sailcloth around your head and neck, leaving your face exposed.
- REMOVE: You deftly unwind your sailcloth from around your head and shoulders, taking a moment to shake out the wrinkles.
- RAISE: You adjust the folds of your sailcloth, your face hidden but for a narrow strip of skin around your eyes.
- LOWER: You rearrange the folds of your sailcloth, revealing your face.
- PUSH (raised): You adjust the folds of your sailcloth, taking extra care around your eyes.
- PUSH (lowered): You adjust the folds of your sailcloth, settling it comfortably around your head and neck.
- PULL: You unwind the end of your sailcloth, tightening the fit before securing it again.