Item:Length of pitch-black nightsilk beaded with lustrous idopun pearls
|length of pitch-black nightsilk beaded with lustrous idopun pearls|
|Look:||The soft material seems to drink the light, reminiscent of a patch of night sky utterly devoid of stars. Tiny black pearls adorning its hems form a repeating spiral motif, gleaming against the matte of the nightsilk.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height (0 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Treasure map, Item:Worn and tattered map|
- See feature hider fabrics for a full list of verbs.
- STUDY: You study your pitch-black nightsilk closely, and come to the conclusion that you can do the following things with it:
- WEAR, REMOVE, RAISE, LOWER, PUSH, PULL.
- You're pretty sure if you wound the pitch-black nightsilk around your head and then RAISED it, the item would hide your face as well as anything you are wearing on your head.
- RAISE: You adjust the folds of your nightsilk, your face hidden but for a narrow strip of skin around your eyes.
- LOWER: You rearrange the folds of your nightsilk, revealing your face.
- PUSH: You adjust the folds of your nightsilk, settling it comfortably around your head and neck.
- PULL: You unwind the end of your nightsilk, tightening the fit before securing it again.
- REMOVE: You deftly unwind your nightsilk from around your head and shoulders, taking a moment to shake out the wrinkles.
- WEAR: You carefully wind your nightsilk around your head and neck, leaving your face exposed.