Item:Large rough cut crystal box
|large rough cut crystal box|
|Look:|| This box was apparently cut from a single large block of rock crystal. A dial, also made of crystal, has been attached to the top, providing a number of settings. Each setting provides a different sized slot, just about big enough for a coin to fit in.
The dial on the deposit box is currently set for the bank in [location].
|Appraised Cost:|| 4,250,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Jeolandu Festival 389 Auction, Hollow Eve Festival 414 Auction, Hollow Eve Festival 396 Auction, Hollow Eve Festival 392 Auction, Feast of Eluned 1 auction|
- TURN STONE BOX TO SHARD
- PUT 1 GOLD KRONAR IN STONE BOX
- On EXAMining the box, you see a dial that you can TURN to many different banks. You suspect you could PUT (#) (type) (currency) IN BANK to deposit coins.
- Example: PUT 1 GOLD KRONAR IN BANK
- Lastly, you feel that you could FOCUS on the box, if you but had the magical aptitude.
- FOCUS: The stone box has a definite magical aura, apparently some form of Transduction. Specifically it appears to be a version of the Teleport spell.
- TURN BOX TO <city>
- You need to TURN box TO <CITY> where <CITY> is a location with a bank. Currently those cities are:
- Crossing, Dirge, Leth Deriel, Riverhaven, Therenborough, Shard, Chyolvea, Ratha, Aesry Surlaenis, Mer'Kresh, Hara'jaal, Muspar'i, Throne City and Hibarnhvidar.
NOTE: Box will not function without at least one moon risen. This box (unsure of others) charges a 5% deposit fee on all transactions. "You drop 1 platinum Lirum into the slot at the top of your crystal box. It rolls around and down a thin channel that winds through the interior. Just before it gets to the bottom, the box turns black for a moment. When it returns to normal the coin has disappeared. Some faint writing appears on the surface of the box. It reads: Your have deposited 10000 Lirums to your account in Ratha. We have charged a fee of 500 Lirums for this transaction, giving you a net deposit of 9500 Lirums. Your new balance is XX Lirums. The writing fades away."