Item:Lacy spider web woven into an intricate choker
|lacy spider web woven into an intricate choker|
|Look:||Made from braided spidersilk, the web is adorned with small pieces of glass beading that cling to the web and glisten in the light. A small black spider charm dangles from the back of the choker, allowing it rest on the wearer's upper back.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 10,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Bobbing for Leeches|
- STUDY: You think you can tap, rub, turn, eat and lick the spider web.
- TAP: You flick your spider web with the tip of your finger.
- RUB: You run a finger down the length of your spider web.
- TURN: You twist your spider web around your finger.
- EAT: You chew on the end of your spider web.
- LICK: You run the tip of your tongue along the length of your spider web.