Item:Lacewood walking cane topped with a steel raven
|lacewood walking cane topped with a steel raven|
|Look:||Scaly wood with a flecked pattern forms the length of the cane, topped with a detailed raven depicted with outstretched wings.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 51,300 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||10 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Treasure map/Prizes, Egg rewards|
- STUDY: You think you can tap, turn, push, point, pull, lean and throw the lacewood cane.
- TAP: You emphatically rap the tip of your lacewood cane upon the ground.
- TURN: You spin the hilt of the lacewood cane in your hand, balancing it against your fingertip.
- PUSH: You flip the lacewood cane up under your arm, carrying it neatly.
- POINT: You raise your lacewood cane and jab it forward, gesturing forcefully.
- PULL: You pull your lacewood cane close to your chest, clutching it protectively.
- LEAN: You lean forward on your lacewood cane, with rapt attention.
- THROW: You toss your lacewood cane up into the air, catching it gracefully as it spirals back down.