Item:Knotted argent-striped cravat pinned with a gem
|knotted argent-striped cravat pinned with a <gem>|
|Look:||Long and wide, the smooth expanse of ebon-hued farandine, designed to be worn wrapped around the neck and tied into a variety of dapper knots, features narrow silver pinstriping. Subtle variations in its intricate tilted box-weave give the cloth a textured appearance. Emitting a diffused silvery-red glow, a circular metal pin with a cardinal sheen secures the knot into place, its head a four-pronged setting large enough to accommodate a single gem.|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Stolen from the Moons (3), Dark silver mouse-shaped backpack|
- STUDY: The cravat appears to be capable of holding a single gem.
- You think that to put a gem into the socket, you need to PUT the gem in the cravat.
- You also think that in order to get a gem back out, you can GET the gem FROM the cravat again while holding it.
- You think you can also RUB, TAP, TOUCH and CLEAN the cravat.
- The cravat seems to be missing a gem.
- PUT <gem> in cravat: You carefully set the heart into the cravat, pushing the tiny prongs to hold it in place, and you end up with a knotted argent-striped cravat pinned with a <gem>.
- GET <gem> from cravat: You carefully pull back the tiny prongs holding the <gem> in place and pull it out of the cravat, ending up with a knotted argent-striped cravat an empty gem setting and a <gem>.
- RUB (without a gem): You run your finger lightly along the edge of your cravat, frowning slightly at the empty gem setting.
- RUB (with a gem): You run your finger lightly along the edge of your cravat, smiling slightly at the <gem> placed within.
- TAP (without a gem): You tap out a rhythmic beat on the edge of your cravat.
- TAP (with a gem): You tap out a rhythmic beat on the <gem> held in your cravat.
- TOUCH (without a gem): You gently touch the cravat, running your fingers along its edges.
- TOUCH (with a gem): You gently touch the cravat, running your fingers along the <gem> it holds.
- CLEAN (without a gem): You carefully clean the cravat with a bit of cloth, burnishing away any dirt or grime marring its surface.
- CLEAN (with a gem): You carefully clean the cravat with a bit of cloth, burnishing the <gem> held within until it gleams beautifully.