Item:Jester's tunic sewn with midnight blue and silver satin diamonds
|jester's tunic sewn with midnight blue and silver satin diamonds|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height (0 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Sinjian's Bardic Requisites|
- READ: Verbs that can be used with tunic: tap, hug, wash, tickle, poke, touch and shake (juggler's tabard only).
- TAP: You check the tabard's fastenings and adjust them to ensure a secure fit.
- HUG: You brush a speck of lint off your jester's tunic.
- WASH: You spit on a spot staining your jester's tunic in an attempt to clean it.
- TICKLE: You turn up the hem of your jester's tunic and blow your nose!
- POKE: You attempt to smooth the wrinkles from your jester's tunic by pulling at the hem and rearranging it on your shoulders.
- TOUCH: You twirl slowly, proudly showing off every detail of your jester's tunic.
- SHAKE: Giving your jester's tunic a vigorous shake, you set off a merry jingle!