|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 0 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Foraging compendium|
- found during the summer and autumn.
- Can be used in Brewing to make jasmine's kiss tea.
- When crushed with more than 4 parts combined, will create jasmine oil and jasmine pulp.
- When dried in a Wayerd pyramid, will create dried jasmine blossom. When crushed, that will become crushed jasmine.
- SMELL: You sniff at the blossom, inhaling a scent of jasmine.
- EAT: You eat a portion of a jasmine blossom.