Item:Intricate platinum shesegri ring interspersed with ocean-hued sapphire flecks
|intricate platinum shesegri ring interspersed with ocean-hued sapphire flecks|
|Look:||Designed in the ancient shesegri pattern used by Elotheans as an aid in meditation, the twisting spiral is difficult for the eye to follow.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 300,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Sumptuous Silks (3), Sumptuous Silks (2), Sumptuous Silks (1)|
Verbs only work for Elotheans.
- (non-Elothean): You fiddle with your ring, but the complex Elothean construction does little but look pretty.
- TURN (Elothean): You adjust the twisting design of your ring, revealing a new aspect of the intricate weave. The new angle mimics life's challenges, everything different depending on the perspective.
- PUSH (Elothean): You push the shesegri pattern of your ring, widening it slightly as it rests on your finger. The winding pattern is clarified slightly, demonstrating the value of close examination and study.
- PUSH (Elothean): You slide your ring up your finger until it rests securely against your hand, shifting the shesegri pattern in the process. You notice that even the most mundane actions can cause remarkable change.
- SNUGGLE (Elothean): You adjust the fit of your shesegri ring.