Item:Ice skates with watered steel blades
|<color> <leather> ice skates with watered steel blades|
|Look:||The ice skates are ready to be worn for skating.|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve Festival 436/Game prizes|
|This is a consolidated page that describes the mechanics of an item with many cosmetic variations, such as Hollow Eve gifts. Please document functionality, verbs, and other important information here instead of posting it on individual item pages. This ensures that all of the documentation is on one page instead of having it scattered across multiple pages; it also simplifies collaboration.|
- STUDY: You think that you can tie the laces of your ice skates together to sling them over your shoulder, or untie them in order to wear them and go ice skating.
- WEAR: You slide your ice skates on your feet and tightly tie the laces.
- REMOVE: You untie your skates and slip them off of your feet.
- TIE: You tie the laces of your ice skates together.
- UNTIE: You untie the laces of your ice skates, allowing them to be worn on your feet.
When moving and not on ice, you will get a 2 second RT and the following message:
- Your movement is hindered a little by your ice skates.
An example is some canary-yellow boar-hide ice skates with watered steel blades.
Bolded materials are rare and required for alterations.