Item:Ice-blue satin cloak lined with watered-ivory silk
|ice-blue satin cloak lined with watered-ivory silk|
|Look:||Pieced onto the thick base fabric, blue and white camocas forms the shape of whirling flames which consume the entire bottom half of the cloak and lick toward the wearer's shoulders. Braided watersilk, its metallic strands complementing the shine of the camocas, lines the hood in decoration and also forms ties at the neck to allow a secure fit. Stitched into the inner lining, an unobtrusive pocket offers some small storage space.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 100,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||12 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||? length x ? width x ? height (? stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve 417/Raffles|
- STUDY: As you study the cloak, you think you could probably poke, pull, push, hug and rub it.
- POKE: You run your fingers along the inside of the cloak, relishing the smooth silk.
- PULL: You tug on the cloak, smoothing the drape of the fabric.
- PUSH: You flip the cloak open, picking a speck of lint off the ivory lining.
- HUG: You give an ice-blue satin cloak lined with watered-ivory silk a hug. I'm quite sure that the cloak appreciates the sentiment.
- RUB: You buff the diamond on the left side of the cloak.