Item:Heavy woolen cloak dyed in shades of green
|heavy woolen cloak dyed in shades of green|
|Look:||Leaf-green silk lines this garment, protecting the wearer from the course but warm material. The deeply cowled hood has been trimmed with rabbit fur, dyed to match the color of the fine silk. A thick animite clasp is shaped into that of a crooked branch and used to securely hold the cloak closed.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 300,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||12 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Treasure map|
- TURN: You pull your cloak's hood up to conceal your features.
- TURN: You pull down your cloak's hood, revealing your features.
- PUNCH: You smack a hand sharply against your woolen cloak.
- PULL: You draw your woolen cloak away from your hips.
- HUG: You pull your woolen cloak around yourself.
- THROW:You flip your woolen cloak over your shoulders.
- WAVE: You flap your woolen cloak about.
- SNUGGLE: You pull your woolen cloak close around you, enjoying the comfortable, almost snuggly warmth.