Item:Head and short-haired pelt of a golden jackal
|head and short-haired pelt of a golden jackal|
|Look:||The massive upper jaw of the jackal shows the vise-like bite that in life could crack the toughest bone. Together with the head, it forms a hood that can be pulled forward for protection from the elements.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 22,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Capacity:||? length x ? width x ? height (? stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Beastly Behavior (4), Beastly Behavior (3), Beastly Behavior (2), Beastly Behavior (1)|
- STUDY: As you study the pelt, you think you could probably wear, remove, close, open, push and pull it.
- CLOSE: You pull your pelt tight about you.
- OPEN: You push open the front of your pelt, freeing your arms.
- PULL: You pull the head of your jackal pelt forward, settling it on your head like a cap.
- PUSH: You push the head of your pelt back, moving it around until you find a comfortable spot for it.
- REMOVE: You toss off your jackal pelt, draping it over your arm.
- WEAR: You sling your jackal pelt over your shoulders with a flourish.