Item:Head and pelt of a cave bear
|head and pelt of a cave bear|
|Look:||The mighty upper jaw and head of the cave bear can be pulled forward like a hood to protect the wearer from the elements. Limbs and paws with their sharp claws dangle from the long-haired black pelt.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 22,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Beastly Behavior (5), Beastly Behavior (4), Beastly Behavior (3), Beastly Behavior (2), Beastly Behavior (1)|
- PULL: You pull the head of your bear pelt forward, settling it on your head like a cap.
- PUSH: You push the head of your pelt back, moving it around until you find a comfortable spot for it.
- OPEN: You push open the front of your pelt, freeing your arms.
- CLOSE: You pull your pelt tight about you.
- REMOVE: You toss off your bear pelt, draping it over your arm.
- WEAR: You sling your bear pelt over your shoulders with a flourish.