Item:Hammered gold lyrandia bloom surrounded by muracite vines
|hammered gold lyrandia bloom surrounded by muracite vines|
|Look:||The large bloom, wrought from warm yellow gold, has been polished to a mirror-bright finish. Dark green metal forms numerous vines, the thin tendrils designed to undulate in gentle waves before finishing in two loosely coiled spirals. Natural adhesive, sticky to the touch, backs each piece of metal, allowing it to be secured to the wearer's face.|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Tildi's Blooms (2), Tildi's Blooms (1)|
- WEAR: You carefully attach a hammered gold lyrandia bloom surrounded by muracite vines onto your face, resulting in: Your face is graced with a hammered gold lyrandia flower positioned low on the forehead, resting between your eyes. Thin muracite tendrils radiate outwards from the gilded bloom, undulating across your brow before ending in a spiral at each temple.
- PUSH: You push lightly on a hammered gold lyrandia bloom surrounded by muracite vines, touching your face lightly with your fingertips.
- PULL: You tug a bit on a hammered gold lyrandia bloom surrounded by muracite vines, running your fingers against your face in the process.
- RUB: You rub a hammered gold lyrandia bloom surrounded by muracite vines.
- TURN: You lightly twist your lyrandia bloom, making sure everything is secured firmly to your face.