Item:Green hooded cloak sewn with a tree on each shoulder
|green hooded cloak sewn with a tree on each shoulder|
|Look:||Twin trees are embroidered on each side of the cloak. They both are depicted with a thick, brown trunk and a large canopy of leaves outlined in the same bronze color. The neck of the cloak is clasped by a single platinum oak leaf.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Crafty Cloaks (2), Crafty Cloaks (1)|
- ADJUST: You adjust your hooded cloak into place.
- HUG: You pull your hooded cloak around yourself.
- KISS: You wipe your mouth on the hem of your hooded cloak.
- NUDGE: You draw your hooded cloak away from your hips.
- PINCH: You idly pick at a black hooded cloak with black leather pauldrons.
- PULL: You rearrange the folds of your hooded cloak.
- PUNCH: You smack a hand sharply against your hooded cloak.
- ROLL: You wring your hooded cloak between your hands.
- THROW: You flip your hooded cloak over your shoulders.
- TURN: You pull your cloak's hood up to conceal your features.
- TURN: You pull down your cloak's hood, revealing your features.
- WAVE: You flap your hooded cloak about.