Item:Graceful ivory fan painted with delicate hemlock blossoms
|graceful ivory fan painted with delicate hemlock blossoms|
|Look:||The fan is open/closed.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Goods for Life (4), Goods for Life (3), Goods for Life (2), Goods for Life (1)|
- STUDY: Studying your fan carefully, you're sure you could do the following things with it: OPEN, CLOSE, FLIRT, KISS, DANCE, WAVE.
- OPEN: With a practiced flick of your wrist, you snap open your ivory fan.
- With a practiced flick of her wrist, <person> snaps open her ivory fan, fluttering it gently as she does.
- CLOSE: With a practiced flick of your wrist, you snap your ivory fan closed.
- FLIRT (open): With a graceful swirl, you raise your ivory fan to veil all but your eyes.
- FLIRT (closed): Lowering your lashes, you oh-so-casually trace your closed fan against the curve of your cheek, slowly drawing it down until it rests before you at waist level.
- Lowering her lashes, <person> trails the sticks of her closed fan along the curve of her cheek, slowly drawing it down until it rests before her at waist level.
- KISS (open): You twirl your fan flirtatiously before your lips.
- KISS (closed): You brush your closed fan against the corner of your lips.
- DANCE (open): With slow, barely perceptable movements, you begin to dance, using your ivory fan to emphasize your grace. As your tempo increases, your fluttering fan moves more theatrically until, with a final snap of your wrist, you bring your fan up to veil your face as you sink to the ground. With lowered lashes, you hold your position for a moment before rising fluidly to your feet.
- DANCE (closed): You dance about slowly, emphasizing your graceful movements by your gestures with your closed fan.
- WAVE (open): You flutter your ivory fan absent-mindedly as you survey your surroundings.
- <person> surveys her surroundings with a keen eye, absent-mindedly fluttering her ivory fan as she does.
- WAVE (closed): Your ivory fan is closed -- you'll need to open it if you want a breeze!
- WAVE fan at <person>: Fluttering your fan, you inspect <person>, studying her strengths and weaknesses.
- <person> flutters her ivory fan as she eyes you closely, sizing you up as a housewife would inspect a rather dubious cut of venison.