Item:Golden half mask with intricately shaped ears and a dragon's snout
|golden half mask with intricately shaped ears and a dragon's snout|
|Look:||Fine polished metal chips add a brilliant luster to the mask's hue. Matching silk ribbons allow the mask to be worn comfortably.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Golden leather backpack embossed with a dragon on the flap, Behind the Mask (2)|
- You study your half mask closely, and come to the conclusion that you can do the following things with it:
- WEAR, REMOVE, LAUGH, PULL, PUSH, TURN
- WEAR: You wear your half mask, hiding your features from view.
- others will see: His/Her features are hidden behind a golden half mask with intricately shaped ears and a dragon's snout.
- REMOVE: You remove your half mask, revealing your features once again.
- LAUGH: You laugh softly, the sound muffled by your half mask.
- PULL: Your half mask slips slightly, but you catch it before your face is revealed, retying the ribbons.
- PUSH: You push against the nose of your half mask, settling it more comfortably.
- TURN: You adjust the fit of your half mask, making sure it's securely in place.