Item:Glittered green-scaled dragon mask
|glittered green-scaled dragon mask|
|Look:||Designed to fully cover the wearer's head, the mask is formed from supple green-dyed leather lined in soft cotton for comfort. Though vaguely similar to a mainland S'Kra Mur, the dragon's features are highly exaggerated, outlined with scale-like shards of metallic green glitter. Large eyeholes are inset with darkly shaded reflective lenses bearing a faint iridescent shimmer.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Split Personalities (3), Split Personalities (1), Colorfully painted prop case splashed with flame-hued glitter swirls|
- Note : If you look at yourself, you cannot see your changed appearance, only other people looking at you can.
- Changes your appearance to:
- You see <name>, an <race>.
Her features are hidden behind a glittered green-scaled dragon mask with a slightly upturned snout and wide grinning maw. A pair of long tapering horns jut up above fierce eyebrow ridges. A gold-painted pasteboard crown studded with gaudy glass jewels dangles from the tip of one horn. She is in good shape.
- STUDY: You study your dragon mask closely, and come to the conclusion that you can do the following things with it: WEAR, REMOVE, LAUGH, PULL, PUSH, TURN
- WEAR: You wear your dragon mask, hiding your features from view.
- REMOVE: You remove your dragon mask, revealing your features once again.
- LAUGH: You laugh softly, the sound muffled by your dragon mask.
- PULL: Your dragon mask slips slightly, but you catch it before your face is revealed, retying the ribbons.
- PUSH: You push against the nose of your dragon mask, settling it more comfortably.
- TURN: You adjust the fit of your dragon mask, making sure it's securely in place.