Item:Glaes-feathered clockwork owl with enormous absinthe emerald eyes
|glaes-feathered clockwork owl with enormous absinthe emerald eyes|
|Look:||Detailed metalwork faithfully recreates each delicate feather from glossy blue-black glaes, giving the bird a startlingly realistic appearance despite the materials used. The round eyes, formed from tiny chips of absinthe emeralds inset so close together that they appear nearly seamless, seem to glow with swirling, misty glimmers to give the owl a faintly knowing expression. Transparent icesteel forms the sharply curved beak and oversized feet, which allow for a more secure perch.|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Gear Shop (3)|
- STUDY: You think you could potentially WEAR, REMOVE, HUG, PET, PINCH, POKE, SNUGGLE, STUDY, and TOUCH.
- HUG (worn): Realizing that it would be hard to hug your owl while wearing it, you grin at the clockwork toy and give it an affectionate pat instead.
- HUG (held): Your owl seems to wriggle with glee as you give it a hug.
- PET: You pet the feathers of your clockwork owl fondly and its wings appear to flutter.
- PINCH: Hoping to elicit a response, you give your owl a malicious pinch! The owl seems to stir to life briefly and affects an irritated expression.
- POKE: As you give your clockwork owl a poke, its wings flap as the toy's mouth opens up and bites down on your finger! Yee-ouch!
- SNUGGLE (worn): Realizing that it would be hard to snuggle your owl while wearing it, you grin at the clockwork toy and give it an affectionate pat instead.
- SNUGGLE (held): You snuggle your owl affectionately, and rub its clockwork body.
- TOUCH: You absentmindedly run your fingers across the back of your clockwork owl and it seems to stir in response to your touch.
- REMOVE: You tug on your clockwork owl, trying to remove it from your shoulder. Slowly, the magical toy yields and you remove it.