Item:Full-length lilac rosecloth bloomers trimmed with shireli lace
|full-length lilac rosecloth bloomers trimmed with shireli lace|
|Look:||High-waisted and designed to gather at the ankles, the loose-fitting trousers guarantee that the outline of the wearer's limbs will not be exposed to passing eyes.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 875,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Modest and respectable rosecloth gown delicately tinted a feminine shade of lilac, Limited Treasures (2)|
- STUDY: As you study the bloomers, you think you could probably push, pull, poke, clean and turn them.
- PUSH: You stand as tall as can be with arms akimbo and your chin thrust out stubbornly.
- PULL: Tugging at the leg of your bloomers, you straighten out the bunched up fabric.
- POKE: Tucking your thumbs into the waistband of your bloomers, you tilt your head to the side in contemplative thought.
- CLEAN: You impatiently flick off a piece of lint from your bloomers, grumbling quietly to yourself.
- TURN: You hop up and down on one foot in excited glee, causing your bloomers to poof out.