Item:Fire maiden topaz and silver ring
|fire maiden topaz and silver ring|
|Look:||This exquisite silver ring is made with twisted braids of highly polished silver, and contains a perfect and large Fire Maiden topaz which is suspended in the center of a spiral of silver. It is a most intriguing setting. As light passes through the gem, its prismic smatterings work upon the ring in a strange way. You can make out very tiny writing on the inside of the spiral that says, "Finely crafted by Immokokkon and Sons".|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Droughtman's Challenge 430/Incidental loot, Droughtman's Challenge 426/Incidental loot|
- STUDY: You study your ring closely and determine that you can do the following things with it: PUSH, TURN, PULL, RUB(Will Bond Ring on first RUB)
- RUB: (BONDING MESSAGE): You rub your silver ring gently, and it begins to feel warm to the touch. Soon you feel that warmth spreading to your very core, as if by some magical intuition, this ring knows it belongs to you.
- RUB: Your silver ring grows warm as you rub it.
- TAP: The spiral spins crazily and the Fire Maiden topaz bobs up and down. Your ring emits a soft hum until the spiral finally comes to a stop.
- PUSH: You toy with your silver ring, and the spiral spins upon its silver perch. Curiously, the topaz remains stationary.
- PULL: You pull gently on your silver ring, and the spiral spins upon its silver perch. Curiously, the topaz remains stationary.
- FOCUS: You focus on your silver ring. In a matter of moments, a sharp, almost stinging jolt pulses through your hands, followed by a feeling of warmth.