Item:Eventide shadesatin shoulder bag with moonstone beaded ties
|eventide shadesatin shoulder bag with moonstone beaded ties|
|Look:||Reminiscent of the evening sky, light and shadow meld fluidly across the luxuriously draped fabric. Twisted satin cording secures the mouth of the bag, each of the ties strung with a cluster of the milky-white gems.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 937,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 6 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||9 length x 6 width x 6 height (350 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Treasure map, Item:Worn and tattered map|
- SHAKE: You shake your bag but hear nothing inside.
- SHAKE: You shake your bag and hear a lone item rattling around inside.
- SHAKE: You shake your bag and hear a number of items rattling around inside.
- RUB: You brush your hand against your bag, straightening some wrinkles in the material.
- RUB:You brush your hand against your bag and some dirt falls to the ground.
- RUB:You brush your hand against your bag while glancing around suspiciously.
- PULL:You heft your bag up higher from where it was resting.
- PULL:You heft your bag, testing the weight.
- PULL:You let your bag drop down to its normal position.
- OPEN:You slowly open your bag, glancing around suspiciously.
- CLOSE:You quickly close your bag.
- POKE:You poke around in your bag, rearranging things.
- CLENCH : You clutch your bag greedily.