Item:Elegant green vase
|elegant green vase|
|Look:||It looks just like an ordinary vase, although it moves just a bit from time to time, as if something was trapped inside.|
|Sources:||Source is Haunted House (3), Haunted House (2)|
- Contains an angry green poltergeist.
- TOUCH: You pass your hand through the green vase lightly. Although nothing happens at first, it's soon covered in angry red welts, as if suffering from a bad case of fleshrot. Pain fills your hand as the disease spreads. A noise distracts you, and your hand suddenly reverts to normal. Mocking laughter echoes all around you.
- POKE: You pick up the green vase and take off the porcelain lid, setting the vase in a hiding place.
- With a start, the green poltergeist pours fourth from the vase that was its prison, testing its new-found freedom by vanishing completely. The sound of repetitive knocking fills the room, and the air grows very cold.
- POKE: You take an expensive-lookinglooking vase from a hiding place and open the lid.
- The green poltergeist screeches at you loudly, seeming very unhappy. It ceases its shenanigans for now and begins watching you with its malevolent, glowing green eyes. However, the waver of wrongness seems drawn to the vase and sinks down into it, vanishing.
- Appearance of poltergeist: Not really visible by staring at it directly, the poltergeist is easier to spot out of the edge of your eye. It looks like a slight distortion in the air, like a small, unnatural heat wave. At first it could be dismissed as a natural phenomenon, but the occasional appearance of two glowering green eyes gives away its true nature.
- HUG: You find the green poltergeist and give it a hug, your arms passing right through it. Haunting images of a battlefield littered with corpses fill your mind, accompanied by the screams of the undead. You cover your ears to shut out the noise before it finally stops.
- TOUCH: You pass your hand through the green poltergeist lightly. Although nothing happens at first, it's soon covered in angry red welts, as if suffering from a bad case of fleshrot. Pain fills your hand as the disease spreads. A noise distracts you, and your hand suddenly reverts to normal. Mocking laughter echoes all around you.
- FLIRT: You pinpoint the location of the green poltergeist in the room, and begin flirting with it. Apparently, it takes this as an invitation and rushes towards you, the ethereal essence smacking into your chest and sending you flying across the room.
- WAVE: You wave goodbye to the green poltergeist, preparing to leave. As you approach the door, you hear a high-pitched whining noise and the latch audibly locks. You try to open it, but it's stuck tight. After a moment, you hear a grumbling and the latch clicks again.
- A small black spot appears on the <type> wall. It's barely noticeable at first, but it steadily grows larger and larger, until it spreads onto the ceiling and floor, small wisps of black decay rising from it. Just before it reaches you, the room suddenly reverts to normal, all traces of the decay gone.
- An angry green poltergeist fades slowly and then disappears. Macabre giggling fills the air, and you see the wall covered with hundreds of porcelain dolls, their eyes hollow and their bodies covered in cracks and scratches. After a while, everything goes silent again, the dolls fading from view.
- Fat grey maggots drop into the <bed> one by one, wriggling and writhing as if frying on a red-hot skillet. Eventually, each one falls onto the floor, oozing away and disappearing from sight.
- The poltergeist turns into the shape of a ghostly grey kitten and mewls plaintively as if begging for food, then scampers underneath the <type> table.
- An angry green poltergeist emerges from hiding.