Item:Elegant gold locket crafted from ornate filigree resembling a stylized sun
|elegant gold locket crafted from ornate filigree resembling a stylized sun|
|Look:||Polished to a coruscating gleam, the translucent amber surface of this locket contrasts with its smooth obsidian interior, comparable to day giving way to a starless night. The hollow interior is just large enough to hold a single gem. An empty gem setting mars the locket's appearance slightly.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 31,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Turialo's Haven (6), Turialo's Haven (5), Turialo's Haven (3)|
- STUDY: The locket appears to be capable of holding a single gem.
- You think that to put a gem into the socket, you need to PUT the gem in the locket.
- You also think that in order to get a gem back out, you can GET the gem FROM the locket again while holding it.
- You think you can also RUB, TAP, TOUCH and CLEAN the locket.
- The locket seems to be missing a gem.
- RUB: You run your finger lightly along the edge of your locket, frowning slightly at the empty gem setting.
- [Person] runs her finger lightly along the edge of her locket, frowning slightly at the empty gem setting.
- TAP: You tap out a rhythmic beat on the edge of your locket.
- [Person] taps out a rhythmic beat on the edge of her locket.
- TOUCH You gently touch the locket, running your fingers along its edges.
- [Person] gently touches her locket, running her fingers along its edges.
- CLEAN You carefully clean the locket with a bit of cloth, burnishing away any dirt or grime marring its surface.
- [Person] carefully cleans her locket with a bit of cloth, burnishing away any dirt or grime marring its surface.