Item:Elegant bracelet of alternating geshi and idopun pearls
|elegant bracelet of alternating geshi and idopun pearls|
|Look:||Strung upon a finely woven strand of silver plaited spidersilk this dazzling wristlet emphasizes the beautiful dichotomy between the stark white and starless black pearls. An empty gem setting mars the bracelet's appearance slightly.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 125,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Tildi's Blooms (4), Tildi's Blooms (3)|
The bracelet appears to be capable of holding a single gem. You think that to put a gem into the socket, you need to PUT the gem in the bracelet. You also think that in order to get a gem back out, you can GET the gem FROM the bracelet again while holding it.
- RUB (empty): You run your finger lightly along the edge of your bracelet, frowning slightly at the empty gem setting.
- RUB (with gem): You run your finger lightly along the edge of your bracelet, smiling slightly at the aquamarine rivertear placed within.
- TOUCH (empty): You gently touch the bracelet, running your fingers along its edges.
- TOUCH (with gem): You gently touch the bracelet, running your fingers along the aquamarine rivertear it holds.
- CLEAN (empty): You carefully clean the bracelet with a bit of cloth, burnishing away any dirt or grime marring its surface.
- CLEAN (with gem): You carefully clean the bracelet with a bit of cloth, burnishing the aquamarine rivertear held within until it gleams beautifully.
- TAP (empty): You tap out a rhythmic beat on the edge of your bracelet.
- TAP (with gem): You tap out a rhythmic beat on the aquamarine rivertear held in your bracelet.